Monday, August 07, 2006

Rabid Rosa's Nevada Election Picks - 2006

Okay Nevada Homies, here are my 2 top picks for a couple of the more important races in Nevada:

1. Governor: Bob Beers
2. Congress: Sharron Angle

I have hosted events for both candidates. As many of you know, I have a very low B.S. tolerance level (I'm a mom of 3 active kids - 'nuff said). I have posed very hard questions to each of these candidates, and they have come through with flying colors. It's rare that good, honest, intelligent people would even bother getting dirty in the political arena, but these two are so willing to fight for what is right, they have courageously entered the battlefield.

Bob Beers web addy is: beers4nevada.org
Sharron Angle's web addy is: sharronangle.com

I believe in having a well-informed citizenry. Go to thier websites and get informed. Then make a rational, informed decision when you go to the ballot box.

I have.... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home